Without a mold inspection, or mold testing, do you even know if you have mold? Mold testing and a mold inspection can provide those answers. A certified mold inspector knows that mold creates the most common indoor air quality complaint-from the smell of “mildew” to the adverse health effects of fungal spores. In fact, for most home owners and home buyers, the principle environmental concern is mold. Without a visit from a certified mold inspector, you should be aware:
MOLD CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY!
Source of water or moisture cause mold problems
Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your home or property if you suspect you have a mold problem.
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
1. Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
2. Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
3. Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
4. In addition to identifying mold problems, K&K Mold Inspections will also identify sources of water or moisture that must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
5. Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
6. Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you have concerns about MOLD in a property you own or that you’re buying, Schedule An Appointment For A Mold Inspection.
For general questions, call K&K Consulting at: 1-888-670-8128 or use our easy Inquiry Form on the right side of this page. I’ll respond, usually within an hour or 2 during regular business hours.
I look forward to helping you to identify the mold problems that exist in a structure.